All 126 art Reviews

End the world with you End the world with you

OH MAN

THIS SHIT LOOKS LEGIT! But really, it does look like it was from the game

I &amp;lt;3 Catgirls I <3 Catgirls

My friend would love this

Lol, he would go crazy about this stuff. Great pic, I love the huge cat ears

Cave story waterfall Cave story waterfall

I agree with Zigeal

Not a indie game, but anyways! I thought it was good. Some improvement could be made, but hey, it looks good!

Alef321 responds:

ok, so its mainstream.(?)

Soul Girl, Lilica Soul Girl, Lilica

What wrong with doing a skin of something else?

I think it was quite obvious that this was from Soul Eater, hence the title : SOUL Girl, Lilica.... Come on, everyone has done this type of thing, this is far from a legit reason to be mad at the drawing.

A good experiment gone bad A good experiment gone bad

Here and there

I liked the ending comment by the little girl "POOL TOYS!" Lol. The comic was drawn fairly well, the 3rd panel is the one that kinda makes me say, ehhh... kinda weird looking..... Besides that I thought it was good!

Forever Alone pg 1 Forever Alone pg 1

Cant wait for the next instalment!

I loved it, that akward question and shes all like "HELL NO!" Bwahahahha, I also loved that forever alone face on the bottom right there

Fifty-50 responds:

Hot Lesbian Action

Fairy Fairy

Great shojo art!

Great effect on the clothes, they have holes in them and look tattered. Wings look fine, the hair shading shows that a lot of time was put into it. I love the different eye colors, kinda sets it apart from regular anime genre art. Also one of the more higher points is the absence of excessive nudity. Most people put the least amount of clothes, but also miss the part of putting in cool clothes (not to mention the viewer rating going out the window).

High Radiation Levels Detected High Radiation Levels Detected

SUPRISE! big boobs!

Lol, I wonder if they were as big before the radiation? Also, just wondering, is that red hole-looking thing a..... um..... well, you know?

Do not Disturb Do not Disturb

Big difference!

Wowowowowowowow! Colored looks crazy good! I dont really know what to say, other than to say that it looks good!

AnglicanEnvoy responds:

Well thanks for saying anything at all ^^

Sweet glutton Sweet glutton

Oh you had to &quot;enlarge&quot; the picture

Still, even if its disgusting, I have to admit that the art is pretty dam good
Panty & Stocking ref!