Spazzmatica Polka Spazzmatica Polka

Love the music

But the animation, I guessing, is just to try to make a flash? I would think this is more appropriate if made into just a song

ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2 ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2

EPPICCCCC

One of the best things I have ever watched. SHOIIIIIIYOKEN!
plus, i was wondering, what is that song in the credits? I want to get that song!

Gunstar-X responds:

Thank you kind sir. I'm not sure about the EXACT song name, if you want, you can PM me and I'll track it for you. However, I DO know that it is a song from the Mario DDR Mix OST. If you can find it (should be easy) you can find it there.

South Park + Minamike South Park + Minamike

a few words.......

WE NEED MORESSSSSSSS
plus make it longer too plzzzzz

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Ow....

Awesome flash game, the side scrolling action was a very simple, but good part. The health is a big thing since you have 5 hits, and a fairly difficult time to get more hp. but the only thing i didnt like was that the zombies sometimes huddle under or above a ladder.... and the part where some zombies take 3-4 hearts....

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Youtube it!

Best 10-second game ever! I remember this because someone put it up on youtube, but anyways its awesome!

Doodle God Doodle God

SO FUN

Love this game, its just like mixing up drink mix to try and get some new flavor!

Green Kirby Green Kirby

Just ate it all up with this

This definitely outlines the moods of this song. With the beginning starting off with those fast pace "hops" then braking it out when the song progresses into the main parts, with a electric build up and introducing it with the fast drum hits. I raise my glass bro

SSBB - The Epic Brawl SSBB - The Epic Brawl

Good

Overall good. I liked the guitar sounds with the main theme, I agree that the bass should be brought up more (not enough I think), and the re-mixing is good. Above average, but not all the way into super great.

Also note, I kinda wonder was is up at the end with the weird octane... did you change it on purpose? It kinda didnt sound that good...

TF2 Broken Engineer Progress TF2 Broken Engineer Progress

Its goooooddddd

I love! It was good. I liked the beats the most, using the sentry beeps for the main phrase, it was very catchy. The grenade launcher was a great bass. The only negatives were the voices added. I think you should make another remix of just only the music, with out voices. The voices kinda got in the way... But even so, the voices were overall well mixed in, so it was ok anyways

End the world with you End the world with you

OH MAN

THIS SHIT LOOKS LEGIT! But really, it does look like it was from the game

I &amp;lt;3 Catgirls I <3 Catgirls

My friend would love this

Lol, he would go crazy about this stuff. Great pic, I love the huge cat ears

Cave story waterfall Cave story waterfall

I agree with Zigeal

Not a indie game, but anyways! I thought it was good. Some improvement could be made, but hey, it looks good!

Alef321 responds:

ok, so its mainstream.(?)